Based out of Rochester, NY, Peppernutz has searched the world over to provide our customers the most mouth-watering hot pepper sauces and fiery foods that will either tickle your tongue... or burn it off!
We have the worlds hottest hot sauces, chile pepper extracts, and fiery foods that hit every spectrum of the Scoville Scale.
Come check out our online store to browse our hot sauce catalog and enjoy our everyday low prices and sales!
- Aside from our own award-winning hot sauces, we host one of the worlds largest catalogs of hot sauces and fiery foods
- We offer an awesome small-batch Private Label hot sauce program
- We focus on carrying both small-batch gourmet hot sauces, as well as, the nation large production sauces
- We promote healthy living and we are growing our base of organic, all-natural, gluten-free, and kosher products
- For our local community, we are building our local warehouse to carry Rochester, NY and Regional fiery foods
- We offer some of the most competitive prices on the web and in retail stores
- We provide same day processing, no handling fees, and discounted FedEx shipping
- We provide our customers great promotions and sales all year long... see below!
What is the "Scoville Scale" and how are chile peppers and hot sauce heat ratings determined ?
Be sure to take advantage of our 2017 FREE SHIPPING promotion going throughout the year. Use code "FREESHIP" at checkout for free expedited FedEx delivery on all US domestic orders over $75.
*must use the code for discount to be applied at checkout from our online store
Peppernutz also provides Gift Basket services!
Call for details @ 1-855-PEP-NUTZ - Local Rochester Delivery is Free!!!
Made from the finest pepper types from all over the world (click links for details):
We have a huge inventory of hot pepper sauces and fiery foods including these top searched for items:
The Scoville Scale is the measurement of the pungency (spicy heat) of chile peppers or other spicy foods as reported in Scoville heat units (SHU) a function of the capsaicin concentration. The scale is named after its creator, American pharmacist Wilbur Scoville(right). His method, devised in 1912, is known as the Scoville Organoleptic Test which is a measurement of the capsaicin concentration.
(Click any hot sauce image to go to our "SIGNATURE SAUCES" page and see our sauce profiles and reviews)
We are frequently asked:
© 2017 All rights reserved
Scott Roberts (Chile-Head Extraodinaire) has created the most comprehensive Scoville Scale chart and tool of popular hot sauces and hot peppers. See Scott's chart here.
(Click any category to go visit our "Online Emporium" explore our huge catalog of hot sauces and fiery foods)
(Click any image to go to our "PRIVATE LABEL" page and see our program details and current line of sauces and rubs)